Shares of Ambev S.A. (NYSE:ABEV) have seen the needle move 1.62% in the most recent session. The NYSE-listed company saw a recent bid of $4.40 on volume of 31,727,548 shares. The stock presently has a yearly EPS of $0.13. This number is derived from the total net income divided by shares outstanding. In other words, EPS reveals how profitable a company is on a share owner basis.
Is The Stock Safe to Invest? (Brief Overview):
Ambev S.A. (NYSE:ABEV) is a company with market capitalization of $69.17B. Beta factor, which measures the riskiness of the security, was recorded as N/A. A beta of 1 indicates that the security’s price moves with the market. A beta of less than 1 means that the security is theoretically less volatile than the market. A beta of greater than 1 indicates that the security’s price is theoretically more volatile than the market.
More on Guru Observer:
- Local business, Oxford Summer Courses wins big at the business Oscars
- Rnb Group Carreira3 Will Be Joining The Judging Panel On BBC One’s Hit Show “All Together Now”
- JEE Main Admit Card 2019 Download Here
- TAB Street – Finding Food Allergy and Gluten Free
- Coloring And Highlighting Should Not Damage Your Hair If It Is Done By A Professional
ATR value, which discloses information about how volatile a stock is, was recorded as 0.14. A stock undergoing a high level of volatility has a higher ATR, and a low volatility stock has a lower ATR. The ATR may be used by market technicians to enter and exit trades, and it is a functional tool to add to a trading system. It was created to allow traders to more accurately measure the daily volatility of an asset by using simple calculations. The indicator does not indicate the price direction, rather it is used primarily to measure volatility caused by gaps and limit up or down moves. The ATR is fairly simple to calculate and only needs historical price data. Looking deep into the volatility of the stock; it remained 2.88% volatile for the week and 2.63% for the month.
Growth potential is an organization’s future ability to generate larger profits, expand its workforce and increase production. The growth potential generally refers to amount of sales or revenues the organization generates. In the last five years, the company’s full-year sales growth remained over N/A a year on average and the company’s earnings per share moved by an average rate of 0.13.
Relative Strength Index (RSI 14) under Consideration:
Investors feel curious to know whether the company is in “Oversold Territory” or “Overbought Territory”. For this they take help from the indicator known as Relative Strength Index (RSI), a momentum indicator that expresses a relative assessment of the strength of a security’s recent price performance. RSI values range from 0 to 100. The default time frame for comparing up periods to down periods is 14, as in 14 trading days. Relative strength indexes (RSI-14) for Ambev S.A. (NYSE:ABEV) is at 36.77. Traditional interpretation and usage of the RSI is that RSI values of 70 or above indicate that a security is becoming overbought or overvalued, and therefore may be ready for a trend reversal or corrective pullback in price. On the other side of RSI values, an RSI reading of 30 or below is generally interpreted as indicating an oversold or undervalued condition that may signal a trend change or corrective price reversal to the upside.
Historical Performances to Watch:
The stock returned -31.89% in this year through last updated price. The stock, as of last trade, has shown weekly return of -4.56%, which was maintained at -14.23% in 1-month period.
More on Guru Observer:
- Yesterday’s Hot Mover – ServiceNow Inc. (NYSE:NOW)
- Dr. Suresh Kumar Agarwal, Renowned Yoga Practitioner has announced 1st Naturopathy Day Celebrations
- Eye-Catching Hot Stocks – 22nd Century Group Inc. (NYSE:XXII)
- Overview on Beta Factor – Xerox Corporation (NYSE:XRX)
- Overview on Beta Factor – Hologic Inc. (NASDAQ:HOLX)
Analysts’ Suggestions to Watch:
Wall Street analysts covering the stock are projecting that the stock will reach $6.18 within the next 52-weeks. In terms of Buy, Sell or Hold recommendations, the stock (ABEV) has analysts’ mean recommendation of 2.50. This is according to a simplified 1 to 5 scale where 1 represents a Strong Buy and 5 a Strong Sell.
More on Guru Observer:
- Volatility Factor under Trader’s Radar – TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (NASDAQ:AMTD)
- Beta Factor to Watch – Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:SIRI)
- Hot Stock under Review – Okta Inc. (NASDAQ:OKTA)
- Earnings per share (EPS) to Watch – Manulife Financial Corporation (NYSE:MFC)
- Hot Stock under Consideration – CSX Corporation (NASDAQ:CSX)