(GuruObserver Editorial):- Miami, Nov 8, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – Jaime Cohen Szulc is a renowned businessman and international entrepreneur with an extensive professional biography that includes successful endeavors throughout The Americas and Europe. Mr. Szulc has provided leadership and record growth in profits for a diverse portfolio of multinational organizations. He is universally recognized by contemporaries as a natural, agile leader with the highest values and ethical standards, and is well respected by colleagues throughout the companies where he has contributed his talents.
Jaime currently serves as CEO of Bread Partners Holding Inc., a Restaurant Operator, and Management Company operating out of South Florida, where he has worked since early-mid 2018 with the mission to maximize shareholder value in a distressed business environment. Mr. Szulcs leadership has already bare fruits, with Bread Partners now positioned to take advantage of several diverse strategic options. In addition, since early 2018 Jaime has advised and served as a member of the board of directors of Modern Logistics, a provider of logistics solutions for large industrial clients. It employs advanced technology to promote efficient logistics for its customers and is a pioneer of this industry in Brazil. Modern Logistics recently completed a successful large investment of private capital from DXA, a Brazilian private equity firm. Moderns funding base is almost 100% composed of U.S. investors. He also focused on designing the structure for higher education companies such as Innovative Lumiar System and the Anima Education Group in 2017.
Jaimes career has provided a platform from which to demonstrate his talents by dramatically increasing sales and profits at a wide variety of successful top-tier international corporations. As Chief Executive Officer from 2015 through 2017, he implemented a new leadership and operational strategy at International Meal Company, a $500M private equity controlled restaurant group, with more than 12 thousand employees throughout four countries. This strategy resulted in growth in share price of approximately forty-five percent in a year, allowing the private equity firm to successfully liquidate their position in less than two years after doubling their investment. Prior to this, Jaime provided leadership and profit growth with Goodyear Tires & Rubber Company as Global Senior Vice President, Strategic Initiatives from 2014 through 2015, and as President of Latin American operations from 2010 until 2014. From 2009 until 2010, Jaime was Senior VP, Global Chief Marketing Officer for Levi´s Brand with Levi Strauss & Co., and before that brought value to the Eastman Kodak Company at a variety of successful positions from 1998 through 2009, including Global Chief Operating Officer Consumer Business, Chairman Europe, Africa & Middle East, General Manager Digital & Film Imaging Systems Americas, and General Manager Latin America.
More on Guru Observer:
- Newly Launched Website POSMEA Brings Latest Range of Barcode Scanners, Printers – POS Machines
- Enjoy the Amazing Ivacy Black Friday VPN Deals and save up to 87%
- Promote YouTube Videos By Following Some Easy Techniques
- Wild West Sumo Wrestling – Funny Stag Do Idea In Riga
- New Memoir Embraces Self-Discovery, Transformative Healing, and “Yellow Flowers”
Consistent throughout his varied employment history has been Jaimes strategic vision, focus on financial fundamentals and excellence in execution. He is a fast learner and adapter, which has helped him to create profitable growth and brand recognition in every position he has occupied. With each opportunity, Jaime has strengthened the corporate position and performance of his employer, while championing disruptive growth in a pragmatic, yet collaborative leadership style. Mr. Szulc earned his bachelors degree in Civil Engineering from Escola Politecnica da Universidade de Sao Paulo, Brazil, and currently resides in South Florida
305 917 5122
Brickel bay drive – Au bon Pain
More on Guru Observer:
- Hot Mover of the Day – Consolidated Edison Inc. (NYSE:ED)
- Hair-Raising Facts to Know – TEGNA Inc. (NYSE:TGNA)
- Aurora stock drops for the second consecutive day after Q1 report despite CAD $29.6 million revenue
- Investor’s Roundup (Intraday Analysis) – Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc. (NYSE:DO)
- Volatiity Indicator’s Analysis – Kinross Gold Corporation (NYSE:KGC)
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on Guru Observer:
- Lookout For Risk Factors – Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (NASDAQ:HBAN)
- Average True Range under Trader’s Radar – Visa Inc. (NYSE:V)
- Reese Returns to France to Host Marseille Web Fest Awards
- Beta Factor under Trader’s Radar – Newell Brands Inc. (NYSE:NWL)
- Investor’s Alert (ATR Analysis) – Plug Power Inc. (NASDAQ:PLUG)