(GuruObserver Editorial):- London, Nov 6, 2018 (Issuewire.com) – By providing instant access to its suite of advanced-automation products and services, Virtual Operations believes that VIP will ensure its clients maximize the full potential of their automation projects and programmes. From advanced virtual workers, combining RPA and cognitive AI as a service, to around-the-clock maintenance and support, training, methodology and commonly deployed automated solutions, VIP is designed to provide automation clients with access to what they need when they need it.
CEO of Virtual Operations, James Swinford, adds, VIP has been born out of client demand. Very simply, it provides access to products and services designed to maximize robot productivity. It is also hassle-free, plugin and you are ready to play. VIP goes beyond RPA as a service, it provides all of the automation tools, technologies, and services you will need to deliver an intelligent automation programme. Perhaps the most exciting aspect is the Robot Minute () where our clients pay for automation on a pay as you go basis only paying when the robots are delivering value.
Established in 2012, Virtual Operations is the worlds leading specialist in intelligent process automation. With deep-rooted knowledge built up from advising on, delivering and supporting thousands of automation projects and programmes for clients, Virtual Operations has unparalleled skills and experience in the global automation market. It combines advanced automation technologies with process excellence to help nd and deliver sustainable value from the automation of work.
More on Guru Observer:
- Newly Launched Website POSMEA Brings Latest Range of Barcode Scanners, Printers – POS Machines
- Enjoy the Amazing Ivacy Black Friday VPN Deals and save up to 87%
- Promote YouTube Videos By Following Some Easy Techniques
- Wild West Sumo Wrestling – Funny Stag Do Idea In Riga
- New Memoir Embraces Self-Discovery, Transformative Healing, and “Yellow Flowers”
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on Guru Observer:
- Risk Factors under Trader’s Radar – Parsley Energy Inc. (NYSE:PE)
- Momentum Stock in Focus (RSI – A Momentum Oscillator) – Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK)
- Momentum Stock in Focus (RSI – A Momentum Oscillator) – Delek US Holdings Inc. (NYSE:DK)
- Somerville, N.J. is Newest Downtown Destination on Jersey Girls Food Tours, Starting Nov. 3
- Beta Factor Evaluation – Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. – Petrobras (NYSE:PBR-A)